27.3.12 - 0 komentar

❤ pffff


... give me a reason, why I feel so tired? feel so lonely, feeling soanxious. please give me one good reason .. only one reason. I feellike something is missing. as taken by the time .. but, what is it?
yeahh .. I always say that I'm okay, I'm OK. I'm sure I was OK. I can breathe, I can laugh, I can sing, I can make jokes about you, make others laugh .. but, why do I feel like this? what is this all just a fake?
sometimes, I feel that I am not normal. I'm weird .. OK. actually, I knowthe cause. i know well .. but, I .. I ... me and myself .. half of my soul against it. yeah, guess it.
pfffff ... listen! This is my confession.
I love him, still love him. but, I can't believe him, though slightly. I do not! i still love him..can you hear me?yeaahh.. i miss him.. but i can't


finally, please God, let me breath without this worry, let me sleep without his face..and let me laugh without a fake emotion :)

0 komentar:

Dancing Robot Black Blue Heart